All back issues of Black Heart’s filthy erotica days can now be purchased as instantly downloadable PDFs. Read ’em on the e-reader of your choice (Kindle, iPad, Sony Reader, Nook, Kobo, iPod Touch, iPhone, etc.), or on your home computer using Adobe Reader! Each issue costs only $2.99, and can be securely purchased via Paypal—you don’t even need an account!
ISSUE #1, SPRING 2005
Our first-ever print edition of Black Heart features the erotic works of a smorgasboard of American, Canadian and UK writers, including Gillian Sze, Mingus Tourette, Greg Santos, Y. Funk, Elizabeth Illrepute, Andrew M. David, Davey Ledbetter, Kathleen Savoy, Patrick Walsh, Denis Theriault, Dan Symons, Steve Breault and Gillian Roper.
Additionally, you’ll find some of the photographic genius of Sahra Coyle (who shot our sexy cover hunk, who twisted knickers worldwide with his pensive pout) and Haligonian photographer to the stars Nick Rudnicki.
Truly, this issue is stuffed with some of the hottest erotica you’ve ever laid eyes upon.
Click the “Buy Now” button below to purchase a copy of this seminal, groundbreaking work!
ISSUE #2, SUMMER 2005
Enjoying our dirty work? You won’t want to miss our sexy second issue, featuring a naughty BDSM cover, courtesy of photographer Nick Rudnicki!
Also in this issue:
- An introduction to the pleasures of Aural Sex by the mysterious “Jane”
- Japanese shower scenes from the filthy mind of American expat Y. Funk
- The femme fatale musings of our favorite Suicide Girl, Fractal
- Our editor’s tits (are they or aren’t they?!)
- A romantic, sexy and funny Leonard Cohen story by Barry O’Connell
- Excerpts from the superheroic sexual fantasies of Tanis Rideout
- Bondage photography from Sahra Coyle
- Midgets in love by Mark Mann
- The slave morality of domination and submission by editor Laura Roberts
- A Being Whose Existence Centers Around Sex by Kathleen Savoy, and
- Mingus Tourette as The Hopeless Case
Explore your dirty mind and stimulate your senses with Issue #2.
ISSUE #3, WINTER 2006 – THE ANTI-VALENTINE ISSUE
Join these fantastic, feral writers in their disgust for the Hallmarkiest of the world’s “holidays”:
- Sherwin Tjia‘s DillDoll to the rescue!
- A modern fable about the temptations of “massage parlors,” by Isaac Cravit
- Nicole Woroniuk lusts, poetically, after Bill Murray
- Chris Masson demands “Titsy! Do that thing…” in Redo the Thing
- The Vagina Catalogue raises heart-rates and causes controversy, courtesy of Brian Ross
- Love gets diagrammed, psychoanalyzed, and chemically reduced in The Chemistry of Love by Nick Rudnicki
- Greg Santos explores the world of hermaphrodites and porn collectors with some sex addled poetry, and
- Emma Stephens gets down and dirty with three quickies in 69-Word Stories
What are you waiting for? Buy a copy now, and share it with all the V-Day haters in your life!
ISSUE #4, WINTER 2007
- Notes on selling onself (and how very easy it is) by M. Chastain Addington
- A perverse priest listens to a naughty young woman confess his sins in Father Fucktoy by Sorcha O’Connor
- Sarah Lang describes an unusual biological impediment to orgasm in Under the Hood
- A nude model (and former Suicide Girl) gazes fiercely back at her admirers and detractors in Abbie Suicide‘s Projections
- Shuck author Daniel Allen Cox keeps warm at the laundromat with Tumble Dry (or How Many Quarters it Takes to Stay in Heat)
And plenty more of the tastefully erotic photography and artwork you’ve come to expect from our tortured little minds!
ISSUE #5, SUMMER 2007 – THE ZOMBIE LOVE ISSUE
If you love zombies, you won’t want to miss this issue! Featuring a bevy of freshly undead zombabes, including Sara and Jessie Von Zombie, we serve up the braaaaaaaains along with a heaping helping of T&A. You’ll also enjoy chewing on some fiesty prose from these fine contributors:
Grab this issue before it claws its way out of the grave and grabs YOU!
ISSUE #6 – THE CHASTITY ISSUE
- Andrew MacDonald
- michelle miller
- Chris Masson
- Cam Matthews
- Y. Funk
- I.J. Reilly, and
- Rebecca Traquair
ISSUE 7: THE LOLITA ISSUE
The Lolita Issue, our most controversial to date, presents tales of forbidden love. Officially denounced by Dmitri Nabokov (son of Lolita author Vladimir Nabokov!), we brave the tides of cultural—and literary—criticism to bring you some of the most contentious and salacious works from these sizzling authors:
Additionally, the issue features sexy-cool photography by:
- David Findlay (including our temptingly bare-assed cover, at right)
- Ask the Geek Productions
- Nick Rudnicki and more!
Scorching, sinful, salacious… suck on this, sexy!