Buttontapper Press, our sister site, is now open for submissions to their new Damned Dames imprint.
If you’d like to submit a manuscript, here are the relevant submission guidelines:
- Female PI’s and protagonists
- Subgenres including noir, cozy, and caper
- Both professional and amateur sleuths
- Novella-length manuscripts (15,000–30,000 words)
Got something to submit? Send them the following:
- A one-line summary of the story’s plot (i.e. elevator pitch, log line)
- One-paragraph author bio
- Links to all your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GoodReads)
- First 5,000 words of your manuscript
If the editors accept your pitch, they will request the completed manuscript within 90 days.
Buttontapper Press is a royalty-paying market. No advances will be given.
Editors are looking to start publishing novellas under this imprint beginning in March 2016, and submissions are open on a rolling basis, so have at it here!